Roblox


 Roblox is one of my favorite games! It is very popular right now. I have been playing this game since I was seven years old! Roblox is a game with a lot of other games inside, and you could even create your own if you wanted to! You could also customize your avatar! Usually for that though you need to use real-life money to get in-game money. That way you could get new clothes and more! This in-game money is called Robux. You could also use robux in one of Roblox's many games and buy things that will help you along the way. It took a long time for me to save up enough money, I had to do a bunch of extra chores, but I was able to get more than 12,000 robux, which is even more than 100 $ in real-life. You can also join your friend's games and play with them! This is my second favorite game, and I enjoy it a lot! 

Comments