Vacation in Paris

 



    Since presidents week gave me a week off from school me and my mom went to Paris over the break. We stayed with my aunt, uncle, and my two cousins. We had a lot of fun and did a bunch of exciting things! This includes going to visit the Eiffel Tower, going on a boat ride, going to a relative's birthday party, and so much more!
    One of the first things we did when we got to Paris was see my friend from school. She only stayed in Paris for one day before spending the rest of her vacation in Dubai. We got to see her, and we saw a couple of sites together as well. We also saw the Eiffel Tower, and since we stayed until night, we saw it light up! We also visited the White Chapel and visited a couple of stores in the city. We got ice cream and crapes and then went on a boat ride. Every time we passed another boat we would wave at each other. We also saw the Triumph Arch in Paris. We also got a lot of souvenirs so we would never forget our trip there. One of the most important things we did there was go to a relative's birthday party. I didn't meet a lot of these relatives before, but I did have a lot of fun meeting them all and there was even someone there my age. 
    I loved my time in Paris, and I only hope I will go back there soon and visit again I had a wonderful time!

Comments