Magnum P.I.

 


 Magnum P.I is a show I remember watching from a very young age. I watched this show with my mom all the way until now, and it is a show I highly recommend to anyone. 
    This show has a lot of different adventures, that come with a bit of romance too. Thomas Magnum is the main character, who is a private investigator, with a partner named Juliet Higgins. Magnum was in the marines and has a lot of combat experience, and is very smart, and Higgins, was a part of a British society of agents called MI6, also giving her a lot of experience, making the job quite easy for the two. But, it seems that each job these two get leads to something that the real police need to get involved in. Most of the time their missions are life-threatening. For example, Magnum was poisoned and on the verge of dying, and Higgins was being trailed by a bunch of powerful, dangerous people. Those are only some of the many scenarios those two have been in. Although their job is tough, they have a bunch of friends that make their job easier for them. 
    Freinds that they are able to trust. Even though they may sometimes get into fights and may sometimes be on different pages, in the end, they are able to bring it together and do what is right.
    This show also comes with a lot of different relationships, new ones forming, and ones ending. For example, Higgins started dating this doctor named Adam, but they broke up because Adam traveled too much for work that Higgins couldn't really handle. Magnum broke up with his girlfriend because she lied to him, and they decided to take a break. Those are only some of the many relationships that come and go in this show.     
    All in all, I think that this is an amazing show that everyone should watch! I have honestly been watching this show for as long as I can remember since my mom is such a big fan! it is an interesting, funny, entertaining, and amusing TV series that I'm so happy that I get to watch.
    A fun fact about this show also is that there is an older version.  

Comments