Uncharted

 


    Uncharted is a movie that I recently watched for my birthday and it is really good! Something I want to add in is I normally don't know the real name of actors in the movie, but in this movie, I knew the name of the main character which is Tom Holland. I know him because he is the actress that acted as spiderman for all three of the movies.
    Some background information about the main character, he had a brother. They broke into some type of museum, but when they tried to steal the map they got caught. Luckily his older brother was able to escape but didn't take his little brother, who is the main character with him. The main character never found his brother, but he was able to find something that his brother was looking for for a long time. 
    He bumped into one of his older brother's friends when he was older and was able to find out some information about his older brother since they haven't seen nor spoken to each other in a really long time. He decided to help his older brother's friend try to find gold that his brother wanted to find. 
    A lot of things happened but luckily they found the gold! There were obviously some traitors and enemies but in the end, the good side won!
    This is a great movie that I would 100% reccomend.

    

Comments