Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

 



     Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation may have such a long name that you need to put the effort in to remember, it is still a very good show. This show takes place in more historical times. 
    There are five clans, who each have a clan leader, and then 1 leader that controls all of the clans. The main character, who I have forgotten the name of was adopted. He doesn't know his real parents. He is a real trickster though. He loves to go around playing games. He goes to a school with students from the other clans. They are being trained to be the higher ups in the future. 
    In this show, there are things such as demons, monsters, ghosts, pretty much every frightening thing that exsists. Most of this show evolves around how they need to exterminate those creatures so humans canbe safe.
    This show is really interesting to me, but since I'm only on the first couple of episodes I can't say too much about it. But I 100% recommand.

Comments