The Christmas Chronicles

 



    The Christmas Chronicles is one of my favorite Christmas movies that I watch at least once every year in the month of December. It has to be my second favorite Christmas movie since Rodolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is my favorite. This movie is about a girl and her older brother. The girl, who is around my age or a little younger believes in Christmas while her little brother doesn't. The little sister decides to show her brother and the rest of her family that Christmas isn't really only to get into a fight with each other.
    Fast forward a little, they find out Santa is real. Who would've guessed? And then, a whole wild ride goes on. A great adventure! Plus, right from the moment I saw the little furry creatures on the title of the movie I imminently watched it. Just look at how cute they are! 

Comments