Hunter X Hunter


 


    Hunter x Hunter is a show that I wouldn't rate as my TOP favorites but I do not hate it. The main character's name is Gon, and he is 12 years old. There is something called Hunters. If someone got involved with a type of magic or magical creature they would automatically be put in the category of a Hunter. I do not know a lot about hunters themselves since I'm on the first few episodes, but it is a pretty fascinating show. 
    Gon, grew up without a dad, and in the show, I can't seem to find any mother either. I don't know ANYTHING about the mother but I do know why the dad left him. His dad left him to become a hunter. You probably already guessed the Gon became a hunter, but if his own father left his child to be a hunter why would he want to become one? Well, Gon thinks the exact opposite. He thinks that if his dad left his own son just to be a hunter then the job must be very cool. That's why he wants to become a hunter. 
    Gon is a very capable child, taking on a lot of features from his dad his physical strength is REALLY good. Impossible to most people honestly. At the age of 12 living with his aunt, he decided that he would go and take the HxH exam withstood for Hunter x Hunter. The thing is his own father actually also took the exam at the age of 12. 
    I'm still in the stage as he is in the middle of taking the exam, so I can't exactly say anything more. He does make some friends along the way, I only know about two so far. But I would recommend this show to anyone who is into fantasy things. That's all, bye!

Comments