My Hero Acadamis (World Hero's Mission)

 


    Many people watch the show My Hero Academia, along with MHA's two movies, Two Heros and Heros Rising. Very recently, a new movie of MHA has come out. World Hero's Mission. Luckily, I was one of the people who were able to see this movie in theaters. In my opinion, out of all the movies (yes, I have watched the other two movies I've stated), I don't like this one as much as the other two. I still enjoyed it though! 
    In this movie, Deku, Shoto, and Dynamite, are all a part of Endveors agency. They had to do work in a different country. Basically, a man, he was on a bit of a criminal basis. He was in the middle of trying to ship goods (really jewelry), to try and get some money to take care of him and his two younger siblings. This turns out that Deku has to chase after him, later ending him in a situation where he is not wanted. But, he really didn't do anything wrong. You see, the man with the goods switched out the case with the jewelry, so it turns out he has a different case on accident. When the police were shooting at him, Deku knew that he really didn't have anything on him that gave the police the right to shoot him. So, he ran away from the police. He was then wanted, and they had to escape to the neighboring country of Clyd. 
    This daring adventure happened to end him up having to face one of the most wanted villains at the time. No, sadly it wasn't LOV, but, it was still something that if they didn't stop, all people with quirks would have been demolished. 

Comments